Friday, June 4, 2010

TWI's and Debt Don't Mix... OOPS!





So as we have all heard recently the Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, was recently not only caught, but VIDEOTAPED, in the midst of a “business transaction”. She was attempting to sell information about her ex-husband Prince Andrew requesting $38,000 for one of her friends (or so she claims) in need and then added and additional $725,000 for herself. I guess it makes sense for her to add in some interest huh?
So when she finally got caught what was her response?
"I'm aware of the fact that I've been drinking, you know, that I was not in my right place… I was looking for quick fixes in the places I wouldn't normally look. I think I've been a huge over-trusting, idiotic, stupid woman,"

Fergie told Oprah. You THINK? Her reasoning for the whole incident was due to Talking (or better yet, THINKING) While Intoxicated. Personally I still don’t see that as a good enough excuse especially from a 50yr old woman, but HEY at least she acknowledges her own stupidity. I guess we can all agree that when we drink we don’t get the brightest ideas… Apparently drinking and driving isn’t the only harm that alcohol can bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment